Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Special Act Of Kindness

Dear Readers,
Today I've Chose To Write About A Random Act Of Kindness Which Was Inspired By My Amazing And Lovely Teacher Mrs.Kacin.
Today I Want You To Think Of One Or More Person/People To Give A Random Act Of Kindness To.
Ok Got Those People In Mind, Great Lets Go First If Your A Bit Younger And You've Got Importent Stuff To Do That Your Parents Normally Have To Remind You About All The Time. Like For Example If Your Mum Always Has To Remind You About Cleaning The Bathroom Or Setting The Table, For A Change Just Do It Without Your Parents Having To Ask You Because Im Sure That Will Suprise Them And Make Them Very Grateful.

And If Your A Bit Older Maybe Just Give The People In Your Mind A Call If You Havent Spoke To Them In A While And Im Sure That, That Will Put A Smile On Ther Face. Or You Could Take That Special Person Out For Lunch And Buy It Or Maybe Instead By The Desserts.
But All Im Trying To Say Is That Its Really Nice To Be The Person Doing The Act Of Kindness And Receiving It, And It Doesn't Have To Be A Big Thing. It Really Can Just Be Setting The Table Or Giving An Old Friend A Call.
Write To You Soon Bye.

All Love Around You
Luna

3 comments:

  1. Luna you are just an incredibly talented soul. I get so thrilled reading your wisdom. It makes me so proud to be a member of your beautiful work!!!!!! I am going to commit to random acts of kindness all week and report back to you my experiences. I love you so much!!!!:-) xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Luna! The feeling that we get from giving something is just as wonderful as the feeling we get when we receive something!

    I hope the other kids at your school are getting the benefit of your wisdom! maybe the world could be a really positive place if we all did a random act of kindness everyday!
    lots of love from Arna at The I AM Program

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Luna Blu I am so proud of you to start this beautiful blog and send such beautiful heart felt thoughts to everyone. Keep it up it will all come back to you.

    Love Grandma Patti

    ReplyDelete