Thursday 5 April 2012

what to do when you got the blue's

hello,
I havent written in a while but i'm making this post to help you support yourself when your feeling down.
well firstly you always have to say loving up lifting things to you! and if your stuck on what to tell your self just think of what you would say to your siblings or friends or anyone thats super close to you, then if your still SUPER stuck heres a few little things to say to you!
1. Iam feeling happy as ever<3
2. I can get through whatever im going through<3
3. I am healthy>3
After try to do that as many time possible to bring your spirits up
cause you know your, your #1 fan and I  hear my mom say that to people allllllll the time to people who arent feeling very good about themselves or just not being supportive of themselves either.
and you alll know being supportive of your self only makes your day easier!!!!! now this is a little post but I know youve enjoyed it.
HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

love Luna

1 comment:

  1. rereading this post has just made me so happy again. luna you are a TRUE blessing to this beautiful planet. i am so thankful for you and all of your amazing wise words. keep them coming love bug:) xx

    ReplyDelete