Saturday 23 July 2011

Im In Love With My World

I Am Sooo Thankful For.....
1.The Amazing Homeless People,
2.The Kind Construction Workers,
3.The Adorable Fire Fighters,
4.The Generous Grocery Clerks,
5.The Helpful Teachers In This Wonderful World,
6.My Most Amazing, Kind,Adorable, Generous, Helpful Family That Have Been There For Me Through Thick And Thin.


Now, These Are Only A Couple Things Im Grateful For What Are You Grateful For?

Please Write At Least 10 Things Your Grateful For.
Report Back To Me How Your Feeling After Doing This Fun Activity.

Thanks For Your Support.

Write To You Soon

3 comments:

  1. 10 things that I am thankful for:
    My adventure for life
    My perfect family and friends
    My healthy vibrant body
    My beautiful smile that to share with others
    My home
    My planet
    My ability to love so deeply
    My children that make my heart swell with proudness
    My marriage
    My birds that come sing to me everyday
    The river for being so clear
    I love you so much luna and thank you for what you are sharing!!!!!!
    Love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna, I am thankful to have you in my life, and I am so glad you have this blog so I can read what you are thinking about. I love you, you are beautiful inside and out, and I'm so grateful that you love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luna, My name is Daisy, I am writing on my mum's computer. I am eleven and the captain of my school I think You are doing an AWESOME job helping people love themselves, 'cause I am captain I get to show MY WHOLE school your blog! It's GREAT

    ReplyDelete